Discover the Vortex PROfilter PRO70s 400 CFM 6" Carbon Filter by Atmosphere
Manufactured with only the finest high porosity activated carbon, the Vortex PROfilter PRO70s 400 CFM 6" Carbon Filter by Atmosphere effectively remove 99.5% of volatile organic compounds.
The factory installed high capacity PREfilter eliminates bigger particles such as dust to prevent premature usage of the carbon. Rated for a continuous worry-free operation, light weight and its compact dimensions, make the PROfilters 45s and 70s ideal for residential filtration.
Technical characteristics :
- Hight Capacity Prefilter : 20mm thickness, low air resistance, antibacterial, high capacity (670g / M2), flame retardant.
- High quality galvanized steel.
- High porosity virgin extruded activated carbon 4mm. Specially designed to remove VOC. 66mm bed thickness.
- High quality galvanized perforated steel.
- High capacity prefilter - 20mm thickness - Low air resistance - Antibacterial- High capacity: 670g / M2 - Flame retardant
- Industrial activated carbon filter for heavy duty applications
- Carbon air filter can clean air up to 175 cfms.
- Designed to be used with VTX600 and S-600
Detailed description :
- Flange : 6" fixed
- Outside Diameter : 9"
- Height : 28" (71cm)
- Weight : 28.6 lbs
- Carbon Bed Width : 1.6" (40.64mm)
- Recommanded Fan : VTX600 & S-600
- Recommanded Maximum CFM : 400 at 0.1 sec
- Pressure Drop at Max CFM : 80pa/.75swg
- Max Operating Temperature of 175ºF