Vortex PROfilter PRO70s 400 CFM 6" Carbon Filter by Atmosphere
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Discover the Vortex PROfilter PRO70s 400 CFM 6" Carbon Filter by Atmosphere
Manufactured with only the finest high porosity activated carbon, the Vortex PROfilter PRO70s 400 CFM 6" Carbon Filter by Atmosphere effectively remove 99.5% of volatile organic compounds.
The factory installed high capacity PREfilter eliminates bigger particles such as dust to prevent premature usage of the carbon. Rated for a continuous worry-free operation, light weight and its compact dimensions, make the PROfilters 45s and 70s ideal for residential filtration.
Technical characteristics :
- Hight Capacity Prefilter : 20mm thickness, low air resistance, antibacterial, high capacity (670g / M2), flame retardant.
- High quality galvanized steel.
- High porosity virgin extruded activated carbon 4mm. Specially designed to remove VOC. 66mm bed thickness.
- High quality galvanized perforated steel.
- High capacity prefilter - 20mm thickness - Low air resistance - Antibacterial- High capacity: 670g / M2 - Flame retardant
- Industrial activated carbon filter for heavy duty applications
- Carbon air filter can clean air up to 175 cfms.
- Designed to be used with VTX600 and S-600
Detailed description :
- Flange : 6" fixed
- Outside Diameter : 9"
- Height : 28" (71cm)
- Weight : 28.6 lbs
- Carbon Bed Width : 1.6" (40.64mm)
- Recommanded Fan : VTX600 & S-600
- Recommanded Maximum CFM : 400 at 0.1 sec
- Pressure Drop at Max CFM : 80pa/.75swg
- Max Operating Temperature of 175ºF
Package Includes :
Please note courier guaranteed service has been suspended for peak season until further notice.
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.