Discover the Vortex Powerfans VTX1000 791 CFM 10" Inline Fan by Atmosphere
The high Vortex Powerfans VTX1000 791 CFM 10" Inline Fan by Atmosphere is performance inline duct blowers constructed from quality steel with heavy duty attractive hammertone powdered coat finish.
Technical Description :
- Extended collar and lip; allowing easy duct hook-up
- Impact-Resistant; sound-absorbing heavy gauge steel casing
- Rustproof hammertone powder coat epoxy finish
- Permanently lubricated balanced motor, which ensures long life
- 100% speed-controllable, factory-installed 120v power cord
Detailed Description :
- Product Dimensions: 10.5" x 10" x 13" - 12.4 lbs
- 100% speed controllable easing air flow adjustment
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140ºF (60ºC)
- Prewired with 120V power cord
- Permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- External rotor motor with automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Aerodynamic design allowing more air flow
- Horizontal and vertical installation.
- ETL listed
- AMCA air listed
- Item model number: VTX1000
A breath of fresh air !
Carbon filters with built-in 10" flange and an antibacterial pre-filter included. It comes with an Aluminum top and bottom to reduce weight and increase ease of installation. 51% perforated open area for maximum airflow. 1.8" bed depth of pure virgin activated Australian lightweight granular carbon. Large selection of sizes to meet all your air filtration needs.
|Model||10 x 40|
|Recommended Maximum CFM||1400|
|Height||40 in. 101 cm|
|Carbon Bed Width||1.8" (46mm)|
|Recommended Fan||VTX1000, S-1000, VBC1000|
|Pressure Drop at Max CFM||125pa/.0.5"wg|
1 x Vortex Powerfans VTX1000 791 CFM 10" Inline Fan
1 x Power Cord
1 x Easy to install-mounting brackets
1x Vortex Pro-Lite Filter 10" x 40" Carbon Filter
All Vortex PRO-lite products come with a PREfilter included.
All Vortex PRO-lite have a Max Operating Temperature of 175ºF
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.