Discover the Vortex COMBO VTX400 Inline Fan + Profilter 45s Carbon Filter
Vortex Powerfans VTX are high performance inline duct blowers constructed from quality steel with heavy duty attractive hammertone powdered coat finish.
Manufactured with only the finest high porosity activated carbon, the PROfilters 45s and 70s effectively remove 99.5% of volatile organic compounds.
Vortex Powerfans VTX400
- 100% speed controllable easing air flow adjustment
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140ºF (60ºC)
- Prewired with 120V power cord
- Permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- External rotor motor with automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Aerodynamic design allowing more air flow
- Horizontal and vertical installation.
- ETL listed
- AMCA air listed
- Extended collar and lip; allowing easy duct hook-up
- Impact-Resistant; sound-absorbing heavy gauge steel casing
- Rustproof hammertone powder coat epoxy finish
- Permanently lubricated balanced motor, which ensures long life
- 100% speed-controllable, factory-installed 120v power cord
Vortex PROfilter PRO45s 4"
- Flange : 4" fixed
- Outside Diameter : 7"
- Height : 18" (46cm)
- Weight : 13.8 lbs
- Carbon Bed Width : 1.6" (40.64mm)
- Recommanded Fan : VTX400
- Recommanded Maximum CFM : 150 at 0.1 sec
- Pressure Drop at Max CFM : 80pa/.75swg
- Max Operating Temperature of 175ºF
- Hight Capacity Prefilter : 20mm thickness, low air resistance, antibacterial, high capacity (670g / M2), flame retardant.
- High quality galvanized steel.
- High porosity virgin extruded activated carbon 4mm. Specially designed to remove VOC. 66mm bed thickness.
- High quality galvanized perforated steel.
- High capacity prefilter - 20mm thickness - Low air resistance - Antibacterial- High capacity: 670g / M2 - Flame retardant
- Industrial activated carbon filter for heavy duty applications
- Carbon air filter can clean air up to 175 cfms.
- Designed to be used with VTX400 Vortex 4 inch fan.
Package Includes :
1 x Power Cord
1 x Easy to install-mounting brackets
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.